List of Accepted Software Presentations
- Achim Hornecker. CloudMath - mathematical collaboration within the cloud.
Click for CloudMath website
- Bruno Grenet. Lacunaryx: Computing bounded-degree factors of lacunary polynomials.
- John Abbott and Anna Maria Bigatti. What is new in CoCoALib and CoCoA-5?
- Van Chien Bui, G.H.E. Duchamp and Hoang Ngoc Minh. Computation tool for algebra of q-deformed quasi-shuffle products and representations of structure of MZVs.
- Yue Ren. Computing tropical varieties over fields with valuation using classical standard basis techniques.
Software available from the official Singular distribution.
- Jan Verschelde and Xiangcheng Yu. Polynomial Homotopy Continuation on GPUs.
Software Presentation committee
|Francois Boulier (University of Lille, France)|
|Anton Leykin (Georgia Tech, USA)|
|Bernard Mourrain (Inria, Sophia Antipolis M¸«±diterran¸«±e, France)|
Additional software demonstration
There was an additional software presentation by Mikus Vanags entitled Kat - The Language of Calculations . Slides